High West Siding and Windows Inc, is currently hiring and training individuals who are willing & able to perform In-Home Design Consultations. High West is an exterior home remodeler and outdoor living design/build contractor. High West has performed work in the front range region since 1996 and has successfully completed thousands of projects and cultivated happy and satisfied clients.
Whether you are an experienced sales professional, or new to the industry and want to explore a different career path, High West is offering in depth sales and closing system training considered one of the most effective in the business today!! High West can offer a continuous flow of pre-qualified leads, a readily available support system, and the opportunity to close a high rate of appointments and earn high paying commissions.
- Being on Time and Attending Daily Consultations
- Educate Perspective Buyers about High West and Product Benefits
- Discovery of the Prospective Buyer’s Hopes, Needs, Wants, and Dreams
- Attend Industry Trade Shows to accumulate New Leads and make productive contact with potential/existing customers
- Update Buyer Information in the company’s Customer Relation Manager
- Writing Buyer’s Agreements
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Delivering a Thorough and Professional Product Demonstration
- Meet/Exceed Personal and Team Sales Quota
- Attend necessary Training Meetings for continued product knowledge
- Be an Ambassador for High West and Promote the Best Business Practices in our industry
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License & Insurance
- Own A Reliable Vehicle
- Background Check Required
- Moderate Computer/IPad Skills
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation, and Organizational Skills
- Willing to travel along Colorado Front Range
- Ability to work 40-50 hours per week, depending on Demand, Including Saturdays
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $40,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Why not be a part of the #1 Requested Home Improvements – Sunrooms, Pergolas and Patio Covers.
Submit your Resume in the form below, and one of our Managers will reach out to you shortly. You can also contact us directly here.
I cannot begin to thank you enough for all of your effort and hard work you put in to complete and do this job! I found myself in, what I thought to be, an unwinnable situation. When I discovered that I have several cracked and broken fiber-cement boards around my house due to poor manufacturing quality and defects, I was beside myself... What impressed me most about High West was their willingness to go the extra mile and their quality of their work. - Paul B. - Peyton, CO