High West is a growing exterior home remodeling firm expanding into the Denver market and is looking for upbeat, driven laborers. We currently service metro Denver and surrounding areas, as well as Colorado Springs. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service along with the highest level of craftsmanship. We have a wide variety of exciting, quality products to provide our customers.
High West is a fun and creative work environment looking for team players who can assist in our continued success. Candidates must demonstrate flexibility, creativity, strong communication skills, and have a “can-do” attitude.
– Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
– Must be able to read a tape measure, working drawings, and speed square
– Ability to operate air tools, hammer, saw, drill, and basic power tools
– Ability to add and subtract in all units of standard U.S. Measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
– Must successfully pass a criminal background check
– Must have a valid driver’s license (clean motor vehicle report preferred)
– Able to regularly lift and/ or move up to 75 pounds
The right candidate will be driven, dependable, reliable, and enthusiastic.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations