HIGH WEST PROJECT MANAGER
High West Siding and Windows, Inc is currently accepting interviews with experienced Project Management Candidates. High West is an exterior remodeler and outdoor living design/build contractor. We have performed work in the Colorado Front Range region since 1996 & has successfully completed thousands of projects while cultivating happy & satisfied clients.
If you are looking for a company to build a career with while working with team minded professionals whose goals are to promote ethical business practices & provide the best possible client experience, the High West may be the home you are looking for. We are dedicated to using only the highest quality products available on the market today while providing craftmanship and customer service that is second to none.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?!
· Project Analysis and Profitability
· Hiring Independent Contractors and Field Technicians
· Project Scheduling and Logistics
· Customer Relations Manager Data Entry
· Direct Daily Communication with Clients and Staff
· Management of Project Agreement Stipulations
· Previous Project Management Experience (two years minimum in the building trades)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Background Check
· High School Diploma/GED
· Computer/iPad Knowledge and Use
· Clear and Concise Communication Skills
· Aptitude for Organization
· Efficient Time Management
Job Type: Full-Time Pay: $55,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Pay Structure
I cannot begin to thank you enough for all of your effort and hard work you put in to complete and do this job! I found myself in, what I thought to be, an unwinnable situation. When I discovered that I have several cracked and broken fiber-cement boards around my house due to poor manufacturing quality and defects, I was beside myself... What impressed me most about High West was their willingness to go the extra mile and their quality of their work. - Paul B. - Peyton, CO